Trimble MX50 Dual Head, AP20, Spherical+ Mobile Mapping System
The Trimble® MX50 is a practical field-to-finish mobile mapping solution for asset management, mapping, and road maintenance. The system delivers a very accurate point cloud of the environment along with complementary immersive imagery providing substantial gains in productivity.
Whether for highway management, utilities, or local government the Trimble MX50 puts you in control of your data capture project. The system does not require specific expertise and is simple to install and operate.
Complementary point clouds and images provide you with all you need to extract asset location, size, condition, and other inspection and attribute information.
The Trimble MX50's accurate point cloud underpins your ability to locate and measure your assets, whilst 360° imagery allows for the determination of inspection data and feature attribute information.
- Practical Mobile Mapping system combining precise LiDAR data and immersive panoramic imagery
- State-of-the-art Trimble LiDAR technology integrated with a proven and reliable mobile platform
- Accurate point cloud for applications such as road surfaces, highway maintenance, or asset management
- Simple system installation and intuitive browser-based operation
- Complete field-to-finish workflow, provided by Trimble—capture, process, extract, and share
Whether you are a first time mobile mapping user looking for a step change in productivity or an experienced mobile mapping professional considering adding additional capacity to your fleet the Trimble MX50 will generate reliable deliverables for many applications:
- Highway assets
- Utility assets
- City assets
- Accurate ground models
- Engineering profiles and cross-sections
- Road surface information
|Scan Speed||Up to 960 kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C to +50° C|
|IP Rating||IP64 (sensor unit)|
|Minimum Range||0.6 m|
|Maximum Range||80 m|
|Camera Resolution||30 MP, 360 degrees|
|Accurancy||XY : 2 cm. Z: 5 cm|
|Product Type||Spherical+ Mobile Mapping System|