Trimble Catalyst DA2 Receiver Kit
Our Livechat team is currently unavailable. Please use the “Contact Us” option under “Support” or try again during our hours of Livechat operation:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
The Trimble DA2 GNSS receiver is the next generation receiver for the Trimble Catalyst GNSS positioning service. The DA2's performance scales with your Trimble Catalyst service subscription to deliver anywhere from centimeter to sub-meter precision to location-enabled Android and iOS field apps & workflows.
- Custom engineered and powered by Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS technology.
- Multi-band support for all global and regional GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NavIC/IRNSS, SBAS, MSS/L-Band.
- Excellent phase-center stability and robust multi-path rejection characteristics in difficult GNSS environments.
Lightweight & Convenient
- Trimble's smallest and lightest RTK-capable GNSS receiver: at only 330g (<12 oz), DA2 is small enough to carry anywhere.
- Simple Bluetooth® connection to Android and iOS devices.
- Powered in the field using an off-the-shelf USB power bank or any USB-C equipped field device.
- Multiple mounting options, including standard 5/8x11 sized survey accessories, or using Trimble's custom designed push-fit system.
Simply Precise Positioning
- DA2 is custom-designed for the Trimble Catalyst positioning service, simplifying your access to precise positioning workflows.
- Compatible with any of the Catalyst service subscription levels, one receiver can be used for every workflow: 60 cm, 30 cm, 10 cm, 1 cm. You choose the service level that matches the job, and Catalyst does the rest.
- Trimble Corrections Hub delivers seamless correction services worldwide, online or offline, for all Catalyst subscribers.
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)|
|IP Rating||IP65 (dust and rain proof)|
|Bluetooth Enabled||v4.2 Integrated Bluetooth|
|Satellite Constellations||GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS, MSS, SBAS|